Sunday, June 12, 2005

Star Wars

Darth Vader before he went to the dark side was a hottie. He is especially cute when he tilts his chin down, and looks up, intense, sort of brooding. I really felt bad for him after his -- well, I won't say so that I don't spoil it for others, but it was nice to see some drama in there. I mean, like emotional drama instead of all that battle this, battle that, techno this, laser that, metal this, astro that. As for Yoda, -- man. I'm tempted to say that he is one cool dude, but he's green! And really, really short and old with hair sprouting every which way. And do these people or creatures ever eat? I was wondering if they did carbs with all that energy they must put out with all that hanging from their fingernails and falling hundreds of feet and landing on their feet or their backs and lots of flips -- front and back. Maybe they have top-notch power bars. If so, you never see any creatures human or droid eat one. And as for another character, gee whiz -- once he was let go, I knew we were in for some trouble. You know, it's not easy talking, okay, writing or blogging about a movie so that you don't spoil it for anyone. Let's get back to Young Darth Vader: What a hottie! Oh, and Natalie Portman does look like me. I mean, we're not twins, but we do look similar.

No comments: