Friday, June 15, 2007

Opening song for PROM!


Beyonce's DEJA VU !

Bday Album

Okay, then song #2: Get Me Bodied.

omg! Just play the whole album! Suga mama good, too! Can't stop dancing!

Tonight can't come soon enough!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should give up my dream for fashion and become a dj.

T O D D

Anonymous said...

Lauren,

You will like my dress.

Anonymous said...

todd, you will too.

Anonymous said...

Stop it!

CYNTH

Anonymous said...

we will be.

and we will be.

Anonymous said...

No more blogging, girls!

Anonymous said...

maybe i can do both.

T O D D

Anonymous said...

r a s p b e r r y

Anonymous said...

GIRLS!! What you do in your private time is your business. What you do during school is my business. Lauren, I will shut down this blog if I have to.

Anonymous said...

LAUREN I'LL BE THERE LOOKING FOR YOU. AMAZE!

Anonymous said...

I don't to miss a thing. No thang.

Anonymous said...

Resentment. Hmmm.... yep. slow dance song. Beyonce. Uh-huh. Lauren I'll be looking for you then.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there all tall, dark and handsome. Purring...