Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone else has a website, so I figured why not me, too? COME BACK TO HEAR WHAT GISELLE AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY and SEE WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!
Everyone else has a website, so I figured why not me, too? COME BACK TO HEAR WHAT GISELLE AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY and SEE WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!
7 comments:
me, too.
me, too.
h.t.
STOP COPYING US!
Where is Todd?
i think he's in college right now. altho he may have just finished this past weekend. not graduated, i mean just out for the summer. he could be staying for summer session. not sure. BJ may know.
I'M HERE, GIRLFRIENDS!
(Up early today I don't know why!)
LET'S TALK PROM! cell me.
Todd,
I was thinking of wearing an aqua colored dress to the prom. What do you think?
txt me.
Post a Comment