Monday, September 18, 2006

Renaissance Blouse

Renaissance blouse (with beads preferred) to Glaciel's new video & Prince's olden-day 1999. Good thing Cynth has her Ipod. WHERE WOULD WE BE? And good thing my eedee works.

"Set me free!..."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, set me free!

And I'm wearing my 'ssance blouse, L.T.! It's too hot for turtlenecks - HA!!!

Anonymous said...

my eedee is broken! txtign from lame friend's cll.

Anonymous said...

LAUREN! YOU DIDN'T CALL OR TXT ME WITH THE LATEST! I'M WEARING JEANS & THIS (FACE IT!) WEIRD TIE-ON THING THAT MEL. SAID WAS IN. IT LOOKS WEIRD. HELP! I'M WEARING A SHIRT UNDER SO YOU CAN TELL ME IF i HSOULD TAKE THE WEIRD THING OFF! FIND ME ASAP!

Anonymous said...

ttly faith e. right now. I lv CM!

Anonymous said...

c.,

it's not weird. you just don't know what you are talking about. you are fashionably out of it.

mel in library. sh! don't tell Ms. Y!