Thursday, August 31, 2006

GISELLE

To all Giselle fans, please take note that she will no longer be visible on my blog. But, stay tuned... And for that matter, stay tuned for Todd, too, because he had to leave, too. Giselle got back from vacation and found out that she, Todd, Chloe and more had to scoot over... to another site... but don't get all wickywick on me. I hear they are messing with some techie somewhere in techieland... I have this much to report: Giselle has her fall wardrobe in place (based upon my recommendations, mais oui). Todd plans to focus on crew neck T's this year. More to come... get your EeDee's ready... get 'em out of the sand and the Atlantic Ocean. Make your parents buy you a new one if you have to. Beg. Plead. Whine. Nag.

I don't know about you, but I think my blog looks pretty bland with out Giselle. (My nails are glossy light pink today.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS GISELLE! WHERE DID SHE GO? BRING HER BACK!

Anonymous said...

I miss Giselle. too, but at least she's somewhere else! What's Eee Dee? Oh, today my nails are very light peachy pink with sparkles.