Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fashion Tips for the Rainy Blues

Woke up this mornin'
Didn't know what to do.
My heart was still strung out
and my mind was on you.
I couldn't find my lip gloss
or my orange brand new shoe.
Not happy it was rainin', but I knew what to do.

Cuz I would...

(Chorus)
Pull out the glossies
get a sense of what's in style
Pull out the glossies
make my mind & eyes dance for a while.
Pull out the glossies
shimmery, sparkley, and woo!
Pull out the glossies
get a sense of what's brand new.

On days when it's rainin'
rainin', rainin', so hard -- ooh!
On days when it's rainin'
and your cable is out, too.
You can't find your cell phone,
so txting is out, too.
Your mind starts turnin' cartwheels,
but then you know what to do.

You will...

Repeat Chorus (but change the "my" to "your" in the 4th line.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lauren, I LOVE your new song! And Giselle's delivery of the first bunch of lyrics is fabulous! I can't wait to hear her sing it with music. If I had a recording studio I would invite you to record it. I have to polish my toenails now. Bye.