Speaking of cute, fuzzy animals, there is KONG. Now, while he's huge (see blog entry dated Saturday 12/17/05 for a list of other descriptive words to use for Kong), he is cute. Yes, he's fuzzy. Yes, he's very, very strong (get thesaurus out to find a word for "very, very strong"). Jack Black is ace. And DonnaMartin10 likes Adrien. I'll post a review as soon as my mom stops telling me I'm grounded.
I will give a free T-shirt to the person who comes up with the best new word for "very, very strong." One word submissions only.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry I don't have a word yet, but I wanted to write cuz I am so bummed! Johnny Damon is leaving the Red Sox and going to the Yankees. It is a MAJOR loss for the girls in Boston! And he's cutting his hair.
tif
man-of-iron
gigundompngousalbe
Post a Comment