
Johnny Damon is going to cut his hair. Someone, tell me, what does this mean? How does this affect the rest of us?!
Everyone else has a website, so I figured why not me, too? COME BACK TO HEAR WHAT GISELLE AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY and SEE WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!
Everyone else has a website, so I figured why not me, too? COME BACK TO HEAR WHAT GISELLE AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY and SEE WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!
3 comments:
Will he be changing his shampoo?
Who is this guy? Did I miss something? I wonder what Giselle would say about his hairstyle!
That dude is and always will be a Red Sox Player! He could cut and shave and cut and shave and cut and shave and still be a Sock. What is happening when Johnny Damon becomes a Yankee?
Post a Comment