Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone else has a website, so I figured why not me, too? COME BACK TO HEAR WHAT GISELLE AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY and SEE WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!
Everyone else has a website, so I figured why not me, too? COME BACK TO HEAR WHAT GISELLE AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY and SEE WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!
6 comments:
Giselle is very cool! Does she live in Switzerland? Are those the alps?
No, Giselle lives here. She's new to my school. And she's SO cool!
Hey, quick question - maybe you need to ask Giselle too. How late in the season can I wear capris? It's getting a little cold in Boston-
tif
I think you can wear capris until about 68 degrees. Of course, it depends upon how much sun you have and what shoes you're wearing. Personally, I'd opt for espadrilles with capris. Anything else looks so - eh. I hope you're not wearing shoes and socks with yours capris.
Hi Giselle,
Where do you find dressy shoes that are both really cool, trendy and still comfortable to walk in?
I have a black tie event to go to and am having trouble finding shoes. I want metallic silver heels with ankle straps. But they probably need to have closed toes because the party is in cold weather. And I will need to be able to dance in them! That's a very important factor!
I wore high heels to the 8th grade dance and danced up a storm. My feet hurt, and after a while me and some of my friends took off our shoes and danced in our barefeet. It was so much fun! Just buy shoes that look good and then take them off if you have to.
Post a Comment