Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone else has a website, so I figured why not me, too? COME BACK TO HEAR WHAT GISELLE AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY and SEE WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!
Everyone else has a website, so I figured why not me, too? COME BACK TO HEAR WHAT GISELLE AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY and SEE WHAT THEY ARE WEARING!
4 comments:
Crushed velvet and velour are the same thing, dude. And they're both tacky. Except maybe at Christmas. But then only in black, not some putrid forest green or royal blue.
You know what would look cool in a rock start jacket? Celtic brocade. Check this out:
http://arcanelore.com/tudorelizabethan/dress_fabrics.htm
Oops, meant star, not start...
Candy, you are SO right about celtic brocade for a rock star jacket. I like all those colors for a rock star, except the silver might be too much under all those lights except for when they're really dim and fog rolls in.
Wow, I wonder where Candy found that site. Very cool. I could definitely see Celtic brocade as a rocker's jacket.
Post a Comment